Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Start Date: January 2023.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to assist in the structuring & execution of paid social & Google Ad campaigns in both B2B & B2C verticals.
You will be working on a range of clients across different industries and agency partners. Clients include smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts with a wide range of budgets. We will give you the autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns and provide guidance and support when needed.
From designing and implementing campaigns from scratch to taking on existing accounts, you will be able to put together a Paid Media strategy providing recommendations and suggestions for the best way to achieve your client’s goals, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
You will be able to work across different channels within Paid Media including PPC, Display and Paid Social to create and execute the best strategy to hit client KPIs.
Performance will be at the heart of what you do and you will evaluate how your campaigns are performing to continually optimise towards the best results. You will provide useful campaign insights to clients and suggest recommendations based on your analysis.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, utlise provided content, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients, taking a lead on client comms when appropriate.
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts & presentations.
- Support the company’s energetic culture.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
- Report to Account Managers on a regular basis, with weekly reporting to the Managing Director on key accounts performance.
- Demonstrable experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency environment.
- Have previous PPC experience, preferably in a direct employer environment.
- Have strong reporting and communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge reporting platforms.
- Have a strong understanding of how paid media fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Have a track record in helping to deliver effective PPC campaigns.
- Have a passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.
- A good, confident grasp of the MS Office & Google Suite.
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data.
- A good understanding of Business, B2B and B2C models.
- A love of uncovering trends in data and analysis.
- A strong desire to compete and a drive to succeed
- Experience working within agency-to-agency accounts.
- Providing white-label services.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Applications accepted prior to 07.12.22.
- Three-stage interview process (Initial interview, Portfolio review, Team meet)
- Hiring decision made prior to 31.12.22.
- Start date in January 2023.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please email an up-to-date CV & any past examples of your experience to email@example.com (Subject Lined: “Paid Media Specialist Application”).