Salary: Competitive based on experience
Start Date: January 2023
About The Role:
We offer a range of digital services to best serve our clients. This role will sit between our Studio and Digital arms of the business.
As a result, you’ll be helping to manage delivery of bespoke design projects, high-performance websites and performance campaigns for a range of clients – from local businesses to FTSE100 companies.
You’ll need to be comfortable managing projects and our internal resources where appropriate.
Vital Requirements For Role:
- Qualification/s in marketing, project management or related experience.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment & manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a client-facing role.
- Creative flair.
- An understanding of marketing analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of Adobe design suite.
Responsibilities For This Role:
- You will contribute to clients’ marketing and branding projects.
- You will be responsible for the timely execution of key projects within our marketing, branding and digital arms of the business.
- Reporting directly to Account Managers.
What The Role Offers:
- The scope to craft your own role as our startup evolves.
- Competitive salary.
- Training, professional development and support.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing digital agency & manage multiple projects across multiple sectors.
- A friendly, sociable company environment with a young and diverse team.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please email an up-to-date CV & any past examples of your experience to email@example.com (Subject Lined: “Marketing Executive Application”).